Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Lazy Day

Just for something a little different: here is a beach sunrise photo from my vacation last week.

I'm in one of those weird in between stages in my writing. I have a book I'm querying that's on it's fourth draft (or possibly closer to twentieth draft, depending on what part you're looking at.) I just finished a second draft of another book that I need to walk away from for a while, and I have an idea for a new book.

The thing is I'm so vested in my other two projects that I don't really want to start anything new. Or maybe I'm just being lazy-that's always a possibility.

I feel like I have a ton of things going on and a million things I could do (should do?) but I'm not interested in a single one of them. I'm in one of those negative moods that I either need to decide I won't accept and start working no matter how I feel or let the mood take me for the evening and just have a good old fashioned lazy day.

Right at the moment, I'm leaning towards the Lazy Day. After all, I need to find out who won The Glee Project.

And one more, just for the colors (it was worth the lack of sleep):

No comments:

Post a Comment