Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Vacations and Wild Horses


I'm on vacation this week!

I'm making my husband take me to the beach for my birthday. With my ridiculously pasty skin, I might not be a natural fit for the beach, but I do love seafood, and you can get some damn good seafood down by the beach (imagine that)!

We've settled on Ocean City, MD because I want to visit Chincotegue and Assateague Islands. I read all about Misty and (I believe) Stormy of their respective islands when I was a little girl, and I think it'd be cool to watch the wild horses run all around.

I suppose I could just google whether it was Stormy or some other horse that lived on Assateague, but somehow that feels like cheating. With so much information at our fingertips, you've gotta draw the line somewhere, and Stormy's where I've arbitrarily drawn it.

Have a great week! I know I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment