Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Snowman!

Merry Day After Christmas To Those Who Don't Mind Being Wished A Merry Christmas!


It snowed here on the 24th! So my husband and I went out to play. Here is a picture of our snowman from the waist up (note: I took this picture on Christmas day, and everything was starting to get a little bit drippy, so he was crisper the night of the 24th. Also he had a stick mouth on the 24th.):


You're seeing him from the waist up b/c my husband decided to make him "anatomically correct". I tried to explain that one single body part does not, in fact, make a snowman anatomically correctly, but he didn't seem to care about all that.

Happy Holidays, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Haha. I think it's great that you guys went out and made a snowman together. :) Hope you had a merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete