Sunday, December 9, 2012

Writing Update 12-9-12

Hmm, I always wonder how quickly I ought to be getting back to writing, but I do feel like I deserve a vacation of sorts after finishing something big (like my (hopefully final) recent draft of my MG fantasy).

So, I haven't really been writing. I have been brushing up on the manuscript I started back in March and seeing what all I'd decided I wanted to do with it, so I'm prepping to write. I always feel guilty about this but I also feel like I deserve a vacation. I am a very conflicted individual.

Also, I got out three queries over the week. I intend to get out two more - my plan is to have five active queries out at a time, but instead I've been drawing this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. It's good to allow yourself some time off to recharge. Mull over your next project while you get out and be social again. ;)

    Sounds like a good approach with the queries, sending them in batches. Good luck. :)

    ReplyDelete