Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Vacation! (All I Ever Wanted. Vacation, Got To Get Away!)

Hello, Everyone!

If you didn't recognize the Post Title, I'm quoting the Go-Go's. It's a fun song. I definitely recommend a listen.

In case you couldn't tell, I'm on vacation this week. As you're reading this, I'm probably out hiking through the gorgeous wilderness, inhaling fresh air, and not setting foot anywhere near a computer.

And, hopefully, my sister-in-law is not setting my house on fire. (Uh, I mean, I have every confidence in you, dear Sister-in-law.)

But in case you're feeling deprived of my delightful presence, I recently won a Twitter contest in which I got interviewed for Rachel Russell's blog. So if you want to learn a few things about me (including what I'd do if I was carted off to jail in a foreign country!) visit her blog and read all about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment