Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Excuses, Excuses

Hello, All!

It's Wednesday afternoon, even though I usually post Wednesday mornings. Normally, I don't really condone excuses, but I've got a list of them for you today.

  1. NaNoWriMo - I'm between 47k and 48k, so I'm on track to finish my 50,000 words!!! This is very exciting. (And totally time consuming.)
  2. My husband has been working all sorts of crazy hours this month, so things have been a bit hectic in our household. Plus, I missing him. (Very sad for me, you see?)
  3. I've had an obnoxious cold for the past two weeks, and I actually chose to go to bed crazy early last night rather than write you an intelligent and entertaining blog post. (Ahhhhhh, it was a delightful night's sleep. I smile when I think back on it.)
  4. Nope. I'm out. Huh. I could have sworn I had a few others to throw out there.
And now let me distract you all with this picture of me petting a cow:


I don't know if you can tell from the picture, but this is a VERY large cow. Or at least I thought so. He was way bigger than me, I can tell you that.

No comments:

Post a Comment