Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Glorious and Grand New Zealand

Hi all,

I spent all weekend at the computer diligently making final (ha!) revisions so I'd be ready to send query letters for Dragon Bait out into the world.

Given that, I didn't make the time to write a blog post. Instead I'm going to leave you with one of my favorite photos I've ever taken:


One of the places I'd most wanted to visit was New Zealand, so when I got married I said, "You know what? We're going!"

And go we did. It was glorious. And gorgeous. And the people were very nice. Really, it was an all-round awesome experience.

So, of course, I can't just leave it at one photo. Here's three more:


This is me, looking like a crazy (but very excited) person in front of MOUNT DOOM (I hope you just read that in a very ominous voice because I feel it's necessary to set the tone.)

Gorgeous sunrise while we were out "tramping" (that's what they call hiking in NZ).



No comments:

Post a Comment