Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Gryffindor vs Slytherin: The Battle of the Scarves

I spent most of my weekend working on a belated Christmas present for my husband's sister.

She is a Gryffindor, you see, and she happened to be lacking the appropriate cold weather gear to properly represent her House.

I made her a scarf. And, because I had leftover yarn, I made a matching hat. Perhaps its not Harry Potter-approved, but it had a pom-pom, so it's cool.

This is her in Gryffindor Ninja mode:

Gryffindor ninja

Well, it just so happens that my husband belongs to Slytherin.

As she was opening her gift, my husband sneakily pulled on his Slytherin scarf, and the moment she had the scarf on, he attacked yelling, "Filthy Gryffindor!"

It was pretty funny.

Sadly, I didn't have a camera handy to commemorate the event, so instead you're getting two phone-quality photos of the siblings in their House gear.

Here's Nigel:

Slytherin scarf, suspicious

He is suspicious.

But, really, you should be suspicious of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment