Wednesday, June 17, 2015

A Cool June Day

Posting every Wednesday is kinda my thing, but this Wednesday I'm at a bit of a loss. I've been working away at my latest and greatest (which is a re-imagining of an older, much loved manuscript). Whether it's actually great has yet to be seen, but, hey, I can hope.

Most of my spare time goes to my writing. This week I also exchanged a few critiques and updated my resume for kicks and grins. I mean, really, I'm an exciting gal.

One of my favorite things on the internet is fun pictures, so this week that's what you're getting. I searched "cool photo" on Creative Commons, and ended up with a few good ones. Enjoy!

This cat isn't exactly cool, but she made me smile. And that's what's important, after all.

Cat staring you down
Photo by Jenny Downing

I believe this cat is asking what precisely you think you are looking at.

So, moving on.

These girls have popsicles and sunglasses. And swagger, I'm pretty sure. I mean, I've never had swagger a day in my life, so I might be misrepresenting it, but I'm pretty sure ....

cool kids with popsicles
Photo by Alison Benbow
To wrap things up, we've got a dog wearing shades.

one cool dog
Photo by Denis

No comments:

Post a Comment