Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Snowy Night

It snowed again. This time not quite so much, thank goodness. I stood out on the front porch tonight, and it was silent and white and beautiful. Snow almost has a glow to it. You can tell how white it is, even if it's dark out.

My flash caught a few snowflakes as they fell.

I tried to take a photos, but they didn't come out that well. They definitely didn't capture the snowy mountains I could see off in the distance.


The one above captures the serenity of the night a bit better, but it really doesn't do the scene justice.

I've been reading and re-reading my query letter, and making all sorts of minute adjustments in an attempt to better capture the spirit of my book, so I could use a little serenity. I think I'm driving myself crazy, which means it's probably time to just throw a few query letters at the wall and see if they stick.

No comments:

Post a Comment