Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Greetings, Month of May

moon over Badlands
Badlands National Park

I made my goal for April! At 11pm on April 30th, I reached 50,073 words, shut my computer, and went to sleep.

Badlands National Park sunset
Sunset over the Badlands

I haven't heard back from any of the queries I have out as yet, but since that's better than having all them them rejected already, I'll take it. Actually, it's nice having them still out because that means I get to just forget about them and work on my current book.

exploring Badlands National Park
Explorer Nigel, Ahoy!

I've no idea whether I used any of these photos on my blog yet, but I like them, so they're worth a revisit if I did. On our road trip to Yellowstone a few years ago, Nigel & I stopped off at Badlands National Park. In other news, we're thinking of visiting The Grand Canyon this year! I've never been, and I'm pretty excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment