Wednesday, May 11, 2016

The Query Life

National Cathedral, lantern
I took this week's photos at DC's National Cathedral.
It's quite impressive.
And has a little plaque for Lincoln inside.

Yep. I'm obsessed with querying these days. The thing is, it's consuming a lot of my writer-like time and thought and frustrations.

Stained Glass, DC National Cathedral


Which is why I broke down and signed up for Kristin Nelson's query webinar which will be happening later this week. I'm hoping I'll gain a bit of insight into what I'm doing wrong and how to make my query better.

Washington National Cathedral

I did get my first response back on my new query letter. It was a rejection, which is what spurred me on to sign up for the webinar. Plus Kristin Nelson is an amazing agent, and exactly the sort of person I'd love to get advice from.

No comments:

Post a Comment