Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Semester-long Blog Vacation

Photo by Jay Buangan

Hello, Dear Reader,

I have some wonderful friends and family and internet strangers who frequent my blog, but right at this moment I have:

* A brand new day job I'm trying to learn
* Several graduate courses I'm taking with a ton of group work
* A MG fantasy first draft I'm writing
* A YA sci fi I really need to revise
* My beloved MG Fantasy (The Storm Summoner) that I need to revise again and get back to querying
* Critiques to read for others
* A desire to revisit the French language before my trip to Paris with my sister this summer (!)

I strongly suspect I won't actually make time for re-learning French, but I have the best of intentions.

Point being: I have overbooked myself. I had a very similar list last semester, and I had a heck of a time keeping after this blog (far more late posts than usual), and so this semester I have decided to give myself a break.

My blog, which I've kept up consistently for the past five plus years, is hereby on vacation until the spring and summer school semesters are over.

I look forward to seeing all of you again in August!


No comments:

Post a Comment